Enviro Connexions / Waste Connections of Canada is a leader in non-hazardous solid waste management in North America. We are looking for a SAFETY conscious, energetic, self-directed and proactive team player who can make a difference in their team and their community. We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Administrator in our Laval office.
- Located in the Laval district (St-Francis)
- Presential work, full time Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Education and experience
- High school diploma or college diploma in secretarial and administrative studies or equivalent with years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative department in a similar support function.
- 5 years in Operations, Transport Logistics in industry or similar industry
- Bilingual: Excellent oral and written skills in French and English. Superior writing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Sense of responsibility and commitment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Methodical, structured and orderly
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Judgment and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure and to work on several projects at once
- Sense of priorities and urgency
- Availability to work outside normal business hours when required
- Responsible for maintaining the Operations Department's agenda, managing daily and priority emails and correspondence, coordinating, preparing and inviting to meetings.
- Prepares minutes of operations meetings and lists actions arising from them
- Responsible for managing accounts for A25 and A30, paying invoices and ordering new stickers
- Support to supervisors for exception management in Workday, and other levels
- Processing of insurance and CNESST claim files including research to complete the files
- **Non-limiting list
Come join a team environment and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You'll also be associated with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Enviro connections is an equal opportunity employer.